21 new words used in a sentence. 11/11/2021
1) I would like an a”mm of wine for my expedition. (there are double dots over the A)
2) I never new of her bac’chant nature until I saw her at Mardi Gras.
3) The way they designed the rafters in the airplane warehouse it looked like the ca-bane in an old airplane.
4) Perhaps not flattering, but she really looks so strong, like a dace swimming against the current.
5) That river is dangerous due to the large and frequent eagres that sweep through.
6) He is not of much importance so I’ll mention him only in a fabliaux, as way of describing him.
7) Most of the ascent was on gabbro, but the upper section was like steep mud.
8) His top for the wedding was a bit heavy, it looked like a habergeon.
9) Was that Riki-Tiki-Tavi that just flew by, or was it just the local ichneumon chasing mice?
10) Is it a heron, a stork, an Ingrid, no, it’s the amazing Jabiru!
11) We all met up at the fire pit and many stories were shared at this improtu klatsch.
12) For a republican it was surprising to find that she was a true laborite.
13) Jumping around on that playground set surely made him look like he should be playing with fellow macaco.
14) During the crash we were fortunate that the whole nacelle area was not damaged significantly at all.
15) As the older ropes wore over the edge we had collection troughs to gather the oakum for various uses.
16) With the loose rock and threatening weather it was reasonable for anyone to be pavid.
17) The presence of quitch is amazingly little, given how expansive the lawns on this property are.
18) Normally she is at the cutting edge of fashion, but last night the outfit she had displayed a striking rabato that was positively grotesque.
19) The classic veteran garbage can was found in his bathroom made from a sabot, likely from World War II.
20) What we call a vest is similar to the tabards of old times which often were adorned with the arms of the wearer, or arms of the lord one served.
21) When I was attending the 24 hours in Horse Shoe Hell there were loads of climbers that could ululate like wild animals, and so they did.